****Mrs. Ward's Kindergarten****
Welcome to Kindergarten! I'm looking forward to a great year of learning, laughter, and love!
Check this website frequently for important dates, events, and homework assignments.
Monday: Art and Library/Computer
Tuesday: Phys. Ed. (wear gym clothes to school and remove earrings)
Wednesday: Phys. Ed (wear gym clothes to school and remove earrings)
*Beginning 10/24, extra help will be offered on Mondays from 2:45 to 3:15 in Mrs. Keegan's room, please send in a change in dismissal form each time you want your child to attend.
*Please save Boxtops for Education all year :)
* As part of their daily homework, please read at least 10 minutes each night with your child and log it on the Reading calendar.
* Please help your child practice putting on their jacket as well as zippering, buttoning, and snapping it.
* Please check and sign your child's homework each night.
* Each child should come to school with a healthy snack.
*Absent notes must be sent in the day your child returns to school.
*Winter uniforms begin 10/17
* Please send in a written note when requesting a change in dismissal.
* SCHOOL DISMISSAL POLICY: All changes in dismissal and aftercare need to be made, each and every time, by a written note. If notes are not received, the regular dismissal procedure will be followed.
* Scholastic Book Club order forms will be sent home about once a month. If you wish to order online our access code is H2PD3.
* Any questions or concerns? Send in a note or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please study all sight words:
Lunches on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday will cost $4.50 per lunch, and on Wednesday and Friday (Pizza days) lunch will cost $2.50 per slice. Please send in exact change. You should refer to the lunch menu that was sent home to view the selections.